Be Aware, NOT Fearful
1. Take Care of Yourself:
- Eat Well
- Think Well
- Sleep Well
- Drink Well
- Exercise Well
2. Wash Your Hands and Surfaces
3. Don’t Touch your Face
At Natural Elements Health Center we are keeping a close eye on the developments of the Coronavirus, including information released by the CDC and the MN Department of Health.
At this time we will continue to remain open to our patients and community, until our County has alerted us otherwise. While we always practice cleaning surfaces and hands following patients, we have increased our protocol to maintain safety for our employees and patients.
If you exhibit the following symptoms or have been around anyone with the following symptoms, you will be asked to stay home and reschedule your appointments for a future date.
Watch for symptoms:
Reported illnesses have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death for confirmed Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases.
The following symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure. *
- Shortness of breath
Risk of Severe Illness
Early information out of China, where COVID-19 first started, shows that some people are at higher risk of getting very sick from this illness. This includes:
- Older adults, with risk increasing by age.
- People who have serious chronic medical conditions like:
- Heart disease
- Lung disease
For questions and more information about infectious diseases:
- MN Department of Health at 651-201-5414.
- For the latest COVID-19 information, visit the MN Department of Health website at https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/index.html
- or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.