- Get your sunshine.
- Get some exercise.
- Drink lots of water.
- Eat a lot of veggies (especially the green ones!).
- Sleep 6-8 hours per night.
- Eat a diverse diet and fermented foods are a great bonus (think of probiotics).
- Avoid sugar and carbs.
- Choose berries, especially elderberry and aeronia berries for something sweet as well as immune building.
- Daily mental practice for a positive outlook; prayer, meditation, quiet, breathing.
- Fish oil or cod liver oil 1 gram three times per day
- Vitamin D3 with K2 (at least 5000 IU/day — for higher doses seek professional opinion)
- Vitamin C
- Probiotic blend or at least 1-2 tablespoons of a fermented food per day
- Foods that can help with detox support:
- Dandelion Root
- B vitamin foods (eggs, meats, avocado, mushrooms, broccoli and other dark green veggies, dairy)
- Vegetables higher in fiber or beans (scrape and move along in the digestive tract)
Not sure about flu shots? To learn more click here.
October is Gut Health Month at Natural Elements. Get 20% off all your gut health supplements!
And Fantastic Friday is on Wednesday, October 17th!
Call or email us to get your order in and ready to pick up. It’s a good way to save and be ready for all the fall and winter aches and sniffles!
Content is Informational Only:
The content of this site including text, graphics, images, and all other material are for informational purposes only. The information contained here is NOT intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. ALWAYS seek the advice of your physician or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read here!
If you are in a life threatening situation or have a medical emergency call 911.