- Get your sunshine.
- Get some exercise.
- Drink lots of water.
- Eat a lot of veggies (especially the green ones!).
- Sleep 6-8 hours per night.
- Eat a diverse diet and fermented foods are a great bonus (think of probiotics).
- Avoid sugar and carbs.
- Choose berries, especially elderberry and aeronia berries for something sweet as well as immune building.
- Daily mental practice for a positive outlook; prayer, meditation, quiet, breathing.
- Fish oil or cod liver oil 1 gram three times per day
- Vitamin D3 with K2 (at least 5000 IU/day — for higher doses seek professional opinion)
- Vitamin C
- Probiotic blend or at least 1-2 tablespoons of a fermented food per day
- Foods that can help with detox support:
- Dandelion Root
- B vitamin foods (eggs, meats, avocado, mushrooms, broccoli and other dark green veggies, dairy)
- Vegetables higher in fiber or beans (scrape and move along in the digestive tract)
Not sure about getting a flu shot? To learn more click here.
Monday, October 14th – Thursday, October 17th
Online ordering will be open all next week Monday thru Friday October 18!
Call or email us to get your order in and ready to pick up. It’s a good way to save and be ready for all the fall and winter aches and sniffles!
Content is Informational Only:
The content of this site including text, graphics, images, and all other material are for informational purposes only. The information contained here is NOT intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. ALWAYS seek the advice of your physician or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read here!
If you are in a life threatening situation or have a medical emergency call 911.