Salt and Pepper Gluten Free Crackers
Sometimes being on a restricted gluten free diet can lead to feeling like you may be missing out. What I tell a lot of patients is that we just have to find a different way to cook what you are looking for, and often have to manage time differently to be able to spend more time in the kitchen. Favorite hummus dip just not the same on a cucumber? This may be a great alternative to change it up once in a while.
makes 20 crackers
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
1. Place almond flour, egg, salt and pepper in a food processor
2. Pulse until dough forms
3. Place dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper
4. Roll out dough to 1/16 inch thick
5. Cut into 2 inch squares (pizza cutter or knife)
6. Sprinkle with extra salt and pepper if desired, or other herbs
7. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes
8. Serve; may go perfect with your favorite hummus or cheese!