Salt and Pepper Gluten Free Crackers
Sometimes being on a restricted gluten free diet can lead to feeling like you may be missing out. What I tell a lot of patients is that we just have to find a different way to cook what you are looking for, and often have to manage time differently to be able to spend more time in the kitchen. Favorite hummus dip just not the same on a cucumber? This may be a great alternative to change it up once in a while.
makes 20 crackers
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
1. Place almond flour, egg, salt and pepper in a food processor
2. Pulse until dough forms
3. Place dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper
4. Roll out dough to 1/16 inch thick
5. Cut into 2 inch squares (pizza cutter or knife)
6. Sprinkle with extra salt and pepper if desired, or other herbs
7. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes
8. Serve; may go perfect with your favorite hummus or cheese!
Content is Informational Only:
The content of this site including text, graphics, images, and all other material are for informational purposes only. The information contained here is NOT intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. ALWAYS seek the advice of your physician or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read here!
If you are in a life threatening situation or have a medical emergency call 911.